2.This Agreement applies to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are vendors, customers, and merchants, contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Website.
4.Use of the App is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the App and shall not purchase any items on the App. Users who are not 18 years of age can participate if they are supervised at all times by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. In this case, the parent or legal guardian assumes responsibility of all activities carried out by the user.
5.That this Website requires the Buyers to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. It is pertinent to note that it is the responsible of Buyer to for maintain the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under said Account.
6.The Buyers hereby further agree to
a.Notify immediately of any unauthorized use of your said Account Information or any other breach of security, and
b.Ensure that the Buyer exits from Your Account at the end of each session. The Seller herein shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out
of the failure to comply with this Section by the buyer(s).
c.Any losses incurred by Seller herein, due to Buyers negligence or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential, the Buyer herein shall be responsible
for the same.
d.That the Website also allows restricted access to the Services for
7.The Buyer agrees to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. The Buyer shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by the Buyer, i.e. in any transaction, the buyer must use own credit/ debit card.
8.The information provided by the Buyer will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order.
9.The Buyer will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of their credit/ debit card details. Corbeda expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of an unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
10.Corbeda reserves the right to remove content which is deemed to be inappropriate or that could subject Corbeda to legal action.
11. All sales are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner. The transaction between buyer and seller shall be considered a legally binding contract between those two parties.
12. By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description provided that those conditions of sale are not in breach of this User Agreement or otherwise unlawful.
14. When you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all mobile services may work with all carriers or devices. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service must be in accordance with the usage rules established by your mobile device platform or service provider.
15.Corbeda does not control the Content provided by users that is made available on Corbeda.
16. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe buying and selling when using Corbeda.
17. All domains, URLs, sub-domains, account names, usernames and other functional or identifying elements of the app are the property of Corbeda. Corbeda reserves the right to change, alter, reformat or edit such elements as appropriate for the course of business or need of the community. Accounts that are activated but remain empty with no items or information may be returned to an inactive pool or reassigned to other members. Reselling of usernames or sub-domains, squatting or speculating in such elements or on such pages is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of all related accounts.
19. By agree to use the Services, Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted by:
a.The Terms and Conditions: and
b.Any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. The Buyer agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogs) that they access on the Website in accordance
with next Section.
20. The Corbeda hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable (upon notice from the Corbeda), non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogs or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
a. That the Buyer may access and use the materials solely for personal, general, and internal
b. That the Buyer shall not modify or alter product catalogs or any other materials available
on the Website;
c. That the Buyer shall not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the
product catalogs or any other materials available on the Website available to others; and
d. That the Buyer shall not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained
in the product catalogs or any other materials available on the Website.
21. Corbeda may amend this User Agreement and/or Corbeda Rules and Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the App.
22. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the corbeda website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
23. External links may be provided for convenience of Customers, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
24.That the Corbeda makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
25.That the merchant of Gateway payment herein shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
26.That in case of any conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
27.That use of any mode to send any data, information or communication to Corbeda, the Buyer agree and understand that they are communicating with Corbeda through electronic records and their consent to receive communications via electronic records from Corbeda’s periodically and as and when required.
28. Corbeda does not guarantees to continuous, uninterrupted access to the App/Website, and operation the same may be interfered with by numerous factors outside which may out of Corbeda’s control.
1.That if a buyer does not provide his/her business firm’s Tin Registration No., then he/she agrees that the product(s) purchased are not for resale, and meant for personal / internal consumption. An acknowledgment corresponding to this agreement shall also be put in the invoice.
2.That the Buyer shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, the Buyer herein is strictly prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Corbeda Account to another party.
3. Corbeda does not charge any fees for listing an item for sale, only charges ____ % Service Tax of the sale price for any transaction fulfilled on its platform. The same is deducted from the merchant’s wallet once the merchant accepts the order.
4.The following will be the charges that a seller will have to bear :
|Cases||Commission||Freight Cost||Return Freight Cost||COD Charges|