1.That if a buyer does not provide his/her business firm’s Tin Registration No., then he/she agrees that the product(s) purchased are not for resale, and meant for personal / internal consumption. An acknowledgment corresponding to this agreement shall also be put in the invoice.
2.That the Buyer shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, the Buyer herein is strictly prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Corbeda Account to another party.
3. Corbeda does not charge any fees for listing an item for sale, only charges ____ % Service Tax of the sale price for any transaction fulfilled on its platform. The same is deducted from the merchant’s wallet once the merchant accepts the order.
4.The following will be the charges that a seller will have to bear –
|Cases||Commission||Freight Cost||Return Freight Cost||COD Charges|
|Shipment Cancellation By Seller*||Yes||NA||NA||NA|
· In case of orders that are being cancelled due to non-acceptance or non-fulfillment by the sellers, Corbeda commission would be applicable.
· In case of shipments that are cancelled post fulfillment, due to sellers inability to hand over shipments during pickup, Corbeda commission would be applicable.
· In case seller chooses to ship himself, and shipment is not delivered successfully to the buyer, Corbeda commission would be applicable.
5. Corbeda Charges as to the ____ Commission + ___% Service Tax on commission would be charged and if the seller chooses to use Corbeda’s shipping service, no charges will apply in India.
6. Corbeda accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
7. The payment due to seller would be remitted in Corbeda Wallet. The seller can settle the same to his bank Account from his wallet, upon subject to certain terms and conditions as stated herein below:
a.That no order below Rs.5000/- shall be taken by this Seller.
b.That the Order is though, of any amount but refund of Rs.5000/- shall be kept balance in Corbeda Wallet and rest of amount can be taken back into bank account of buyer, without restriction.
c.That the balance amount whichever kept with the Corbeda wallet can be used to purchase by the buyer. No direct refund can get back by the buyer herein, when return goods amount is Rs.5,000/- or below.
8.The following is the remittance cycle for orders:
a.For Prepaid Orders, the amount would be remitted in 7 days after delivery of orders (and if buyer doesn’t place a return)
b.For COD Orders, the amount would be remitted in 16 days after delivery of orders (and if buyer doesn’t place a return)
9. That the Corbeda reserve the right to terminate a listing or your account, if you close your account, or if the payment of your Corbeda fees cannot be completed for any reason, you remain obligated to pay Corbeda for all unpaid fees plus any penalties, if applicable.
10. Corbeda reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate membership of the App and refuse to provide you with access to the App in case of non-payment of fees by you to Corbeda.
11.Corbeda also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Corbeda. Corbeda reserves the right to refuse any of its service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
12. Corbeda cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a user.
13. By listing an item on the corbeda, the Customer warrant that they and all aspects of the item comply with Corbeda’s published policies. Buyer(s) also warrant that they may legally sell the item. Listed items represent a binding offer at the set price to other users who comply with the conditions specified in the offer.
14. That the contract of purchase is formed when a member complies with the conditions specified in the offer and completes the checkout process. The Buyer must accurately describe their entire item and all terms of sale in Corbeda shop cart.
15. That once the Goods receiving by the Buyer, he/she has 7 days to return the good, to Corbeda.
16.That the Goods returned to Corbeda should be in proper, packed and sellable condition. Failing which, Corbeda will be returned to the customer and shipping will be charged.
17. In case of any disputes, decision of Corbeda will be final and binding on the customer.
18. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
19. That the Buyer agrees to provide, maintain and update the data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by Corbeda’s registration form, profile generation and shop set-up.
20. The listings of Buyers may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item. All items must be listed in an appropriate category with appropriate tags. Each listing must accurately and completely describe the item/items for sale in that listing.
21. The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. Our price must be inclusive / excluding of applicable taxes.
22. The order would be cancelled and funds would be remitted to the buyer in the following eventualities:
· Failure to accept the order within 48 hours.
· Failure to dispatch the order within the maximum dispatch date mentioned in the product listings.
· Unsuccessful attempts to pick up the order from the seller by courier companies tied up with Corbeda.
· Cancellation of order by the buyer.
23. Consequently, Corbeda assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the App, which are incorporated by way of reference in this Agreement.
24.That the Corbeda’s pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
25. The Corbeda shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by the Buyer or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website.
26. That the parties agree that the courts located in Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement.
27. Please be aware that even if you do not give Corbeda your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
28. That as per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases.